7 Mile Media is an agency that specializes in scaling up digital advertising efforts for their clients.
By predicting creative performance, 7 Mile Media wanted to see if they could save clients money and drive higher campaign engagement. Pattern89’s artificial intelligence and Facebook ad automation platform is a great fit to meet these goals.
The Pattern89 AI Solution
In just a few clicks, 7 Mile Media was able to predict winning creative, before client campaigns began. In just the first few months of using Pattern89, 7 Mile Media simulated performance for over 2.7 million ad variants. They were also able to lengthen creative lifecycles by putting stronger creative in market, and maximize campaign performance through data-driven alerts, once launched.
When implementing Pattern89, 7 Mile Media was looking to lift clients’ advertising performance by:
- Predicting what creative will resonate with their audiences
- Keeping in-flight campaigns at peak performance
- Lowering campaign costs
- Understanding clients’ creative and campaign histories
With these goals in mind, Pattern89 analyzed over 2,900 dimensions of every 7 Mile Media client ad, alongside billions of other advertiser data points. This analysis helped the AI understand what trends and patterns in data would drive performance for their various brands.
Backed by data-driven insights, 7 Mile Media lifted client campaign performance, across the board.
As 7 Mile Media began implementing Pattern89 for their clients, they saw:
- Top predicted creative delivered, on average, 38% lower CPA compared to other creative options
- Creative lifecycle lengthened by 47% across accounts with stronger creative in market
- Daily optimizations led to an 11% incremental lift in conversions on average per account
The 7 Mile Media Takeaway
For this agency’s many clients, Pattern89 was able to predict their top-performing creative, and keep ads optimized while running.
If you want to see how AI will predict creative performance and drive results, schedule a platform review.