This week’s podcast features the co-founder of Indianapolis’ Tinker Coffee Co., Steve Hall. Steve has a background in digital marketing and has been able to take his passion for coffee roasting and turn it into a career. At The New New Thing we love taking inspirational stories from entrepreneurs and learning from their experiments in building a business, marketing, and more. We pick Steve’s brain on how he landed this career in coffee and discuss his latest experiment in video content that ended up taking him to a competition in Europe.
In this podcast, we discuss:
- Steve’s video content experiment that wound up winning him and a partner a trip to a mixology contest in Amsterdam;
- The science behind coffee roasting (there are a lot more factors than you would think!);
- How pivoting strategies and thinking on his feet helped boost his business and brand;
- Why ongoing experimentation and innovation is key to nurturing your passions (and business);
- Bonus: Wine recommendations for summer and an opportunity to give back to the organization Tinker works with, Project Alianza.
Follow Tinker Coffee Co. on Twitter, and if you’re local to Indianapolis visit their website for more information on its May Inaugural Indianapolis Cup event. The Indianapolis Cup benefits Project Alianza, an organization focused on bringing quality education to children living in the coffeelands of Latin America.
Want to be featured on our podcast? Reach out to email@example.com.
Featured image via: www.brightandearlycoffee.com