Off the tails from our previous podcast on visual marketing, this week on our show we feature One Click‘s Director of Growth, Jon Corwin. Jon leads a team dedicated to continued growth, with a foundation built on experimentation through different digital methods and strategies. One Click, an online retailer offering Sunglasses, Readers and a complete line of Rx eyewear for people across the globe, dedicated an entire growth team to their business to stay ahead of the demand of the ever-changing digital landscape and world of ecommerce.
In this podcast, we discuss:
- Examples of experiments that worked — and what hasn’t;
- Why One Click rewards innovation and creativity among its team, even when failure is involved;
- How One Click maintains a culture that encourages creativity and personal growth and why it’s key to their business’ success;
- The composition and drivers behind forming a growth team [at One Click], and why your business should build one;
- How to decide on what you’re trying to optimize for (i.e., acquisition, conversion, retention);
- The best way to generate new experiment ideas;
- One Click’s growth framework and process – particularly how they score and prioritize opportunities;
- Learnings One Click had early, on vs. how their process and thinking has evolved over time.