On this week’s podcast we’re thrilled to have Marketing Manager and Newsletter Editor at Mattermark Nick Frost! Nick is the rockstar behind the Mattermark Daily and Raise the Bar newsletters, which combined share over 100K newsletter subscribers. Mattermark collects and organizes comprehensive information on the world’s fastest growing companies. Today, over 500 companies use Mattermark to discover high quality leads, prioritize prospects, and increase conversion rates.
In this podcast, Nick shares his inspiring story of falling in love with technology and the startup world and his journey to selling his company to Mattermark. Nick, who was also Mattermark’s first marketing hire, now fully manages Mattermark’s incredibly successful newsletters and the social promotion of each.
Tune in for details on:
- Opportunities and constraints Nick has with the daily newsletters at Mattermark when it comes to experimentation and new strategies;
- How Nick measures the ROI and success of the newsletters;
- Nick’s thoughts on how newsletters are a B2C product for B2B brands;
- How to embed more individual personalities into your brand and why it works;
- How the Mattermark Daily was the first and biggest product from Mattermark and why it’s important to the brand;
- How Nick upped his game of “connective-ness” for Raise the Bar;
- Experiments that did—and didn’t—work, and what he learned from them;
- What the “new new thing” is for Mattermark.
You can find more daily tips from Nick on Twitter @thinker. Subscribe to Mattermark’s Raise the Bar and Mattermark Daily newsletters to get more tips straight to your inbox. Follow Mattermark and Mattermark Daily on Twitter @Mattermark @mattermarkdaily, and visit Mattermark’s website to learn more.
Want to be featured on our podcast? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.