For the past three decades, Robert has been helping marketers to tell their story more effectively in this ever-changing space. Over the last five years, Robert has worked with more than 500 companies, including 15 of the Fortune 100. He’s provided marketing advice and counsel for global brands such as Capital One, Dell, Hewlett Packard, Microsoft, Thomson Reuters, Abbott Laboratories, The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and UPS.
In our podcast, Robert discusses with us the “new new” in marketing, and how marketers can keep up with the increasing pace our customers are demanding. Robert also breaks down how the art of marketing is returning through deeper, more connected experiences, and the outlets companies are using to bring those experiences to their customers.
Tune in for details on:
- How you really should be looking at content marketing: It’s not a marketing strategy, it’s a business strategy that marketing people perform;
- Where the most innovation is in marketing right now: We break down the idea of AI creating content;
- Amping up your marketing: How as marketers we continue to up-level and create experiences through the internet of things;
- How to fight the volume game: Balancing automation with what your customers really want: genuine, deeper, more personalized experiences;
- Robert’s biggest wins—and failures: See what Robert learned from his own experiences;
- Promoting yourself: The “extraordinary importance of internal promotion” in your company and where to start;
- Takeaways to learn more: Robert’s best book recommendations for marketers.
Want to be featured on our podcast? Reach out to email@example.com.