If there was a swear word in marketing land, we’re confident that “SEO” would be the term used. Here at The New New Thing, we set out to get how-to’s and expert tips on the tough topics for marketers, so in this podcast we feature guest Ashley Faulkes, who is an SEO, blogging, and WordPress consultant. Ashley shares his unique background with us, including how he become an SEO-guru, as well as tips for where to start when developing your SEO keyword strategy.
In this podcast, we discuss the follow around SEO for marketers:
- How Google’s algorithm, or code, is built around the searcher: It changes frequently to deliver the best results to your potential visitors and is watching up to approximately 200 different factors across the web to figure that out;
- How Google’s algorithm has evolved, and what marketers can do to keep up;
- If you’re creating great content, keep it up! Google is noticing;
- What marketers need to do for their SEO strategy if their website is bi-lingual;
- Why it’s key your website is mobile ready;
- and more!
Featured image: The Next Web