You create. AI will predict performance.
Meet Marc: A rapper, DJ and school teacher
Marc is a musician, songwriter, DJ and teacher from Indianapolis. He performs as Mr. Kinetik.
- Inspired by: life experiences, teaching at an Indianapolis public school, musical instincts
- Music requires: inspiration, skill, empathy and intuition... which only humans can feel, experience and apply
Meet Lynn: A dancer who leads from the heart
How does your creativity stack up vs. the robots? 🤖 Play Robot Slayer and find out!
Lynn is the Co-Artistic Director and a dancer at Syren Modern Dance in New York.
- Inspired by: what comes from the heart, learning, and connecting with others.
- Dance requires: change and the processing of emotions. Robots can't experience life events and changes as humans do.
Ogilvy Social.Lab uses AI to enhance their creative. 📈 Read how they got 49% better.
Meet Zoë: A mixologist inspired by memory
Zoë is a bar supervisor and mixologist at Spoke & Steele in Indianapolis.
- Inspired by: engaging the senses, seasonal menus, memories associated with flavor
- Mixology requires: the ability to taste and adjust drinks, knowledge of classic menus, research, inventiveness, on-the-job learning
Meet Austin: A novelist driven by experience
Austin is author, translator, and teacher in Basel, Switzerland.
- Inspired by: personal experience, nature, memories, how people interact with the world and one another
- Writing requires: calling back to feelings and memories from throughout one's life
Get inspired by the creators below, then learn how AI will help your creative perform.
Maximize your marketing creative, right now.
© 2019 Pattern89 | All rights reserved.